- Member Resources
- Research & Data
- News & Events
- Education & Outreach
- Join IDIES
Build your Proposal Package
To take advantage of this benefit you can fill out the form below with whatever information you have, email your information to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us to get started at 410-516-3361.
We will need
- Link or number to the RFA or PA (if available) as soon as you start thinking about submitting a proposal
- Names of all related personnel, their percentages (effort and/or salary) and their contact information.
- A working budget (equipment, supplies, travel, data management costs, participant costs)
- IRB or IACUC considerations
- A list of all sub-contractors and their contact information
- Contact information for your local administrator
- A project title and summary
To allow for time to assemble the official budget and get signatures on face pages, cover sheets and routing sheets we request that all preliminary materials are received by us at least 10 business days in advance of the application deadline. Each proposal is fundamentally different. We recommend that you allot at least one month’s preparation to compile all the necessary documents. Review your proposed submission timeline to account for all documents from sub-awardees and collaborators as these typically take longer to receive.