- Member Resources
- Research & Data
- News & Events
- Education & Outreach
- Join IDIES
Information for Poster Presenters
Please send or upload your single slide for Poster Madness to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9pm EST, Thursday, October 19th. This should be either .pdf or .pptx files. We will upload your slides to the podium laptop in the Poster Slides folder.
• Your poster should be 91 Inches wide by 45 inches high or smaller to fit on the cork board.
• At 11:45 AM we will have a “Poster Madness” in Mudd Hall for poster presenters to show one slide and talk for one minute about their poster.
Poster Madness starts at 11:45 AM, and is a great opportunity to generate interest in your poster.
Please let us know if you will not be able to participate.
• The official poster session starts at Noon. Please plan to install your poster well before the beginning of the poster session.
• You or a co-author must be present during the poster session (12:00PM-1:00PM)
• You may leave your poster up all day, regardless of whether you can attend the afternoon session (1:15-4:00).
If you would like us to take your poster down for you at the end of the day, please let us know.
You can pick it up next week from IDIES.
• Your poster title and abstract are located on this website.
Please review and let us know of any updates or errors.
• We would like to add your poster to this website!
Please visit our poster upload page to upload your poster pdf.
We will not display it until after the symposium.
We are looking forward to seeing you at the event!