2018 is coming up which means brand new funding opportunities are opening to be awarded for your research! The National Science Foundation and National Institutes of Health offer many different grants on a yearly basis, and our website has an updated list of all of these which we know many of you are interested in. Here are some of new funding programs this year:
- Harnessing Big Data to Halt HIV (R01)
- The Application of Big Data Analytics to Drug Abuse Research (R01)
- Data Science Research: Personal Health Libraries for Consumers and Patients (R01)
- Leveraging Population-based Cancer Registry Data to Study Health Disparities (R01)
- Limited Competition: Analysis of Data from NIA’s Alzheimer’s Disease Sequencing Project Follow-Up Study (U01)
- Secondary Analysis and Integration of Existing Data to Elucidate the Genetic Architecture of Cancer Risk and Related Outcomes (R01)
Please contact our administrative staff (email@example.com) if you are in need of further clarification regarding submission requirements or if you have other questions.